4517327916_a93e33a9a91

It is an exciting day one that felt the first weak movements when our baby begins to stretch their arms and legs. Approximately a sixth month one feels the baby that moves on the stock exchange of liquid, changing position on one side to another, with his head sometimes upwards, sometimes down.

A young wife, who had been married good number of years before becoming pregnant, was particularly excited by the signs of life inside and wrote to his mother: "our small is now really hit these days.""Told William that yesterday moved his arm and he laughed really thinks that I'm imagining things".

In April 1950, Life magazine published a series of photos showing the growth of the human embryo in multi-stage prenatal color.An illustration surprised everyone as they showed by eighteen weeks within maternal infant and sucking thumb!

The article said that a fetus of eighteen sema­nas is active and makes many muscle push-ups and also performs the movements of crying.

With these facts as background, the history of the visit of Mary to Elisabet has a particular meaning. When this special future MOM came to the House of his cousin, the older woman exclaimed:

"Blessed thou among women, and blessed fruit of your womb."Why I granted this to me, that the mother of my Lord cometh unto me?Because as soon as the voice of your lecture reached my ears, the creature jumped for joy in my belly. and bienaventurada which believed because fulfilled what he was told. ".de part of the Lord."

Luke 1: 42-45

  JEWISH POWER CANDLES MOTHER'S PRAYER:

Father of mercy, continues your loving kindness towards me and my beloved.Make me worthy of raising my children, so they walk down the road ahead of you, who are loyal to your Bill and is aferren justice to good deeds.Out of all forms of shame, pain and concern and give us your peace, light and joy always in our home.Amen.

You think strange vasa live forever? is less strange which estes alive?This is a miracle and what they is no more.(Young)"Your hands formed me and made me,"
and me destruirĂ¡s?
   
"Remember now that I've modeled to mud"
and I do return to dust?
   
"Why not me derramaste as milk?"
and as cheese me cuajaste?
   
"Why not me vestiste skin and meat?"
and me entretejiste with bones and tendons?
   
"Life and mercy I've given"
and your care has saved my spirit.
Job 10: 8-12